BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Time Log

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure this is possible, but does anyone know if ArchiCAD can keep track of when a file is being worked on, like a time log? I know you can see when the file was created, and last saved, but is there anything for in between? For example, when a client would like a run down of time spent on a project?
5 REPLIES 5
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
You can calculate times spent on a project by teamworking or you can use ArchiTime by Cigraph.

Cheers,
Link.
Andy Thomson
Advisor
some timelogging software tracks application usage if asked to. when the machine goes to sleep - it pauses the timer, or on specified intervals of inactivity - like when drool hits the keyboard. I have not set mine to work this way tho...
Andy Thomson, M.Arch, OAA, MRAIC
Director
Thomson Architecture, Inc.
Instructor/Lecturer, Toronto Metropolitan University Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science
AC26/iMacPro/MPB Silicon M2Pro
Anonymous
Not applicable
I personally use a macro in excel to paste the =NOW function into regular text. This is in case you don't want to spend money with archiTime.
Stress Co_
Advisor
I've been using a Mac widgit called "ChronoTrack" (Another called "DashIt" keeps it on screen without going to "Dashboard").

It's a basic stopwatch.
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Thomas Holm
Booster
Better:
http://www.mediaatelier.com/TimeLog/
because I work also when I use the pencil.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Learn and get certified!