Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Profiler

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone here tell me how to get PROFILER from the Graphisoft download page? I have found the page, but do not see a download button/link. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Jeff wrote:
Can anyone here tell me how to get PROFILER from the Graphisoft download page? I have found the page, but do not see a download button/link. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
When you say 'download page', do you mean the page that you get to from Help > Goodies?

If you do not see the links, try a different browser - inability to see the links has never been reported before.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Dwight
Newcomer
Jeff:

Unless you are making objects to be reused many times, the PROFILER is obsolete.

Consider instead, the Complex Profile that can be rotated as a wall, extruded straight or curved..... The advantage is that the profile is dynamic: it can be instantly edited.

And all words come from Greek.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your answers. I have been making my lamps etc. using a complex profile, I was just reading about the profiler and thought it would be more efficient. Thanks again.