BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Profiler

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone here tell me how to get PROFILER from the Graphisoft download page? I have found the page, but do not see a download button/link. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Jeff wrote:
Can anyone here tell me how to get PROFILER from the Graphisoft download page? I have found the page, but do not see a download button/link. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
When you say 'download page', do you mean the page that you get to from Help > Goodies?

If you do not see the links, try a different browser - inability to see the links has never been reported before.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Dwight
Newcomer
Jeff:

Unless you are making objects to be reused many times, the PROFILER is obsolete.

Consider instead, the Complex Profile that can be rotated as a wall, extruded straight or curved..... The advantage is that the profile is dynamic: it can be instantly edited.

And all words come from Greek.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your answers. I have been making my lamps etc. using a complex profile, I was just reading about the profiler and thought it would be more efficient. Thanks again.
Learn and get certified!