Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Scheme Settings Parameters

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know how to add additional parameters to the available parameters in the scheme settings of shcedules. (See attached) I've tried "Open object by subtype" but can't seem to find where these parameters a taken from.
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Your screenshot is confusing given the question, as it is showing wall parameters. The Additional Parameters button - below the scrolling list that you show in your shot - is where you can add any parameter of an object for listing. But, this is only objects - there are no additional parameters for standard elements like walls, beams, etc.

Open by subtype and find one of your typical elements, or browse to find the element.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Karl,
Thanks for the reply. I know about the Additional parameters but was unable to use them to shcedule properties of the wall. I would like to list things like log wall fasteners, among other things using a schedule. I know I can do it using list schemes but I wanted to try to find a way to do it with a schedule.
Karl Ottenstein
Not possible with a (interactive) schedule for any elements other than objects. Data from Property Objects linked to elements such as walls can only be extracted (AFAIK) via a list, as you've seen. The power of lists/property objects over schedules is huge - as is the possibility for great error, since one is scheduling things that do not physically exist in the model.

Good luck!

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB