Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Layer combo setting on placed view map not matching view map

Anonymous
Not applicable
TW2 file: own the elevation marker, own the elevation view map. own the sheet and the placed view map. Placed view on sheets layer combination is different that the actual view map. Go to "modify source view setting" from right click, where it shows a different layer combo than the actual view map. And in TW2 no way to reserve this?and grayed out with no way to modify

seems to work in a regular .pln file!
Any help would be great.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Erika Epstein
Booster
Does the user's profile have the right to modify any or all of the reservations you listed.

BIM Server Manager.Server Manager> Roles Here you define the rights of the various roles. You can create your own, use presets or modify presets.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea, I checked that too! this person has lead Architect status with total access to the entire database.

any other thoughts! why are the view map when placed ion the sheet not using the layer combination of the original view map?
this is all in one file so no issue with attribute manager.
Erika Epstein
Booster
Try unlinking and relinking.
Can another user sign out same and get the correct results? Perhaps the user's profile has become corrupt. Delete and recreate the user...
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erika,

I opened the BIM file from another station. I was able to change the view map and have it stick on the layout. Deleted the TW data file on the local machine and downloaded new from BIM server. User's file works fine now.

The other issue with "modify source view setting" while in layout also cleared up, but you do need to own the project map view as well as the viewmap, and the placed viewmap to make changes.

Thanks for your help!