BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCAD 13 crash when I Delete a Story

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I use a previous project with 4 storyes for a new one with 3 storyes. So I delete one story and ArchiCAD 13_3259 CRASH. Why???
ArchiCAD 12 do this without any trouble.
7 REPLIES 7
davide
Newcomer
me too with archicad 12.
iMac i7 late 2009
Archicad 24
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've never seen this myself. Does it happen only on one project or all of them? Does it happen if you create a new project?
davide
Newcomer
it's happened sometime with different files, i think they were old files made with AC 10 -11. I've thought becouse i use an old G4 , and sometime i 'm more speed with the command than the computer cpu. sorry for my bad english
iMac i7 late 2009
Archicad 24
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like time for a new machine.
davide
Newcomer
i'd like to by a new imac ( 2000 €) but I want to spent the second time of this year for an interniship or similar outside from Italy and i'm looking for it- after i spent the last three years to project and made ( like architect , like contractor , like mason, ,hydraulic, electrician the house of my brother. Now I made greencard lottery- i bought US National cad standards - Wiley- and i'm studing this book .....
iMac i7 late 2009
Archicad 24
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Andro,

Please send the file and the crash ID to your local ArchiCAD support. That would help us find and fix this problem.

Thank you,
Greg
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Anonymous
Not applicable
davide wrote:
i'd like to by a new imac ( 2000 €) ... Now I made greencard lottery
Sounds like it's best to wait on the new machine then. The 27" iMac is only $1800 to $2000 over here.
Learn and get certified!