Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Hotfix for ArchiCAD 13

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear Talkers,

The next Hotfix for ArchiCAD 13 (build 3259) is now available for most language versions. You can download it through the Help Menu's "Check for updates" command. Please take a moment to read the release notes:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC13-3235to3259-ReleaseNotes.html
This Hotfix will update ArchiCAD, the BIM Server, the BIM Server Manager, and other ArchiCAD components, like the C4D Add-On and goodie tools.

Teamwork users: Make sure that the BIM Server and all the ArchiCAD clients are updated at the same time!
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
5 REPLIES 5
Erika Epstein
Booster
Ooh, the US one is posted today. Thanks!
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Thomas Holm
Booster
A question: After I updated my AC13SWE with hotfix 3259 all my door swing lines disappeared in plan views.

Am I alone, or has anyone else experienced this?
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have applied this hotfix and now TeamWork has completely disappeared from ArchiCAD. I tried reapplying the fix but all it did was say that I was already updated. Please help me get TeamWork back. Thanks!
Karl Ottenstein
opart wrote:
I have applied this hotfix and now TeamWork has completely disappeared from ArchiCAD. I tried reapplying the fix but all it did was say that I was already updated. Please help me get TeamWork back. Thanks!
Something is amiss in your Work Environment. If you had exported your customized environment (as you should), then re-import it and apply it. But, just try one of the standard WE's to see if your TW menu returns properly.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
That worked great! Thanks!