BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

plt error of size

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a problem with the tracing of the plans. We test to install a manager printing for the invoicing. The selected program is czsolution. Since archicad when we print, the format paper is correct. On the other hand while tracing, it indicates a A4 sheet. Czsolution says to me that comes d' Archicad which makes an error. Is this possible? How to correct?

This is the response of czsolution:
10 Pages_____________1 Page
PLT ---------> Document PlotFlow -------> HPdesignjet

The document PlotFlow change the print job information. We can't control
Document PlotFlow in our software because Document PlotFlow is not our
product.

Please help me.

Laurent
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
PlotFlow is part of the ArchiCAD package if that is what you mean.

But you can try this: place the PLT file on a Layout as a Drawing and publish the Layout.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
My example was not the best. I used Plotflow who he is useful on all the computers. But the problem it is Archicad. I do not know what it makes but when it sends the file to be drawn, the information about the format is not correct. I does not mean that it does not print in a good format. It works and it is not the problem. Czsolution gets back information between Windows and the printer to make a listing of the printings. WHEN czsolution gets back an information about a plot resulting from Archicad, the format of paper is not good.
I do not understand why the information is not correct. Why Archicad creates a file with this missing information. How is constituted a file plt (structure)? How can we get back the information on the format of the paper (between Windows-printer)?
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Unfortunately, I don't know why this could be.
Maybe you should contact Tech Support.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
PlotFlow is a very old utility and is probably not be recording the current print settings for the plots. I have no idea what the workflow or process management is like with Czsolution so there's not much more I can say.
Learn and get certified!