Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Show some of your Renderings

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought it would be a fun idea to show some renderings of homes you've designed in Archicad, kind of like a little portfolio or show and tell.

So I'll start with a few:

361 REPLIES 361
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all!

What do you think of my picture? How can I improve more realistic?
Thanks in advance for the comments!

Alex
Anonymous
Not applicable
My first design in Archicad please comment and if you can give me a tip for better rendering results.

Thanks
render1.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
this one as well
Anonymous
Not applicable
Cian wrote:
This is my latest piece.
Modeled in AC & Cinema. Rendered in Vray and post in Photoshop.
Hope you like.

Cian.

render is good, and i'm interested in your way of making grass to look real!?
Anonymous
Not applicable
From my last project, designing a facade in edinburgh. Using AC13 a bit of Sketch-up then artlantis and Ps for post edit. Any critique would be much appriciated, also has anyone rendered corten steel before as im using it again for my current project and cant seem to get i right, Thanks.
Night Render.jpg
Dwight
Newcomer
How rusty do you want it to be?

Apply a partly transparent texture map of a rusty surface above a diffuse brown surface.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fairly rusty i think, the client we were given is STOMP (Dance with brushpoles, binlids etc) thus the choice of material. Came across a link on this forum with some pretty good texture maps so il give it a try and post the results if there worth much when im done. Thanks again.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Davor.
For the grass I used the Hair module in Cinema 4D.
Slight bit of colour correction in PS.

Cheers.
Cian.
A quickshot conceptual residential redesign project I worked on a little while back;

ArchiCAD 3D screen cap of the initial model and selected view

Rendered images to follow....
A mid-day shot of the same project and a Clay render with no textures also to test VRay's new Environment Fog system.

Day Shot

Clay (or Foam) render with Edge textures and Environment Fog.