Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Michel Rojkind style

Anonymous
Not applicable
how can i model the irregular curve in archicad, i can model regular curved but this type which does not end where it start is giving me difficulty.

200807311318260.pr34-2.jpg
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Alvin,

I would use a combination of Complex Profiles and Solid Element Operations (SEO's) to achieve this type of structure.

MAybe you could post an image of where you can get to in ArchiCAD and i'll try and walk you through the rest of it.

Mike
Anonymous
Not applicable
here is were i'm up to
Picture 10.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey, I would like to know how to create these kind of curved windows to fit that shape? Is it posible maybe to do it with curtain wall? I'm realy stucked.
Eduardo Rolon
AFAIK this was done in AC09 since it was the image on the box for AC10. I think Matthew was part of the team.

The windows might have been objects made with slabs.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I've done a wall shape similar to the wall in original post. I've menaged to put curtain wall on one side, but now I am wondering how to place a simple wall in order to close one side.
Any ideas?
Anonymous
Not applicable
ejrolon wrote:
AFAIK this was done in AC09 since it was the image on the box for AC10. I think Matthew was part of the team.

The windows might have been objects made with slabs.

I believe you are right about the house being done in AC9. As I recall Michel told me the curves were modeled with slabs and saved as library parts.

I worked with Michel on the Nestlé project. This one had been completed by the time we met.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Matthew wrote:
I worked with Michel on the Nestlé project.
Maybe this has been answered before, but since you`v worked on the project can you tell wich program was used? Was it Archicad at all?
Eduardo Rolon
Coty82,

Since the project was featured in AC10 box and program splash screen you might deduce with some confidence that it was done in AC.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ejrolon, i was asking about the Nestle Pavilion, wich i doubt it was done in AC...