Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Angled fillet

Anonymous
Not applicable
i want the use the seo tool to make the ceiling below slop rather than staggered like it is now but i want to keep the fillets to give the impression that the ceiling and wall are one element. is there a way to do this.
12 REPLIES 12
Dwight
Newcomer
Yes.
You'll:
1: make the "Ceiling" parts much thicker to allow for sloped cutting.
2: place a roof element or Complex profile wall element with the requisite slope where you want the sloping ceiling to happen.
3: Use Solid Element Operation SEO to cut the individual floor/wall/roof parts with the sloping element.

Show us your result.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm able to do this but I'm unsure how to merge the floor and ceiling in a similar way to the wall and floor
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm able to do this but I'm unsure how to merge the floor and ceiling in a similar way to the wall and floor
Dwight
Newcomer
I do not understand.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
if you look at the floor and the seating they curve into the wall,but the ceiling and the wall are joint at right angle but i would like them to flowing into one another, without losing the slope
Erika Epstein
Booster
See this recent post, I think this is what you are looking for.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Alvin wrote:
Are you trying to make something like the attached image?
Ralph Wessel BArch
Anonymous
Not applicable
i have that sort of shape already, i want the stairs to be a slop instead, which also flows into the wall.

btw am i the only one who is having problem with the forum ,it take ages for a page to load,i'm still not able to open the link that Erika sent to me
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Alvin wrote:
i have that sort of shape already, i want the stairs to be a slop instead, which also flows into the wall.
Like one of these?
Ralph Wessel BArch