BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

PM 3.1 - Printing using Amyuni PDF driver

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have loaded AC 8.1 on a new System and have fogotten how on my last system that I was able to Print from PlotMaker to PDF.

How is this done again?
1 REPLY 1
Erika Epstein
Booster
In plotmaker open Publisher
1. on the right side, go through the 3 buttons "print set up", "print settings" and "print options" . If you do this now then when you select each layout you only have to do "print settings" for the 'save' function and then type in the name of that drawing. I usually type in the Name & sheet number so someone else (like a plotting bureau) can more easily rearrange to correct order prior to plotting.

2.where it says "view set" on upper right create new view named pdf or similar or choose the pdf view set previously set up.
3. For view set publishing properties select the print' option.
3. Drag from left side the drawings/layouts to the large box on the right.
4. the first time you must select each drawing/layout individually and go through the following steps if you haven't already:
A. Print set up: select pdf converter (amyuni or acrobat, whichever you have installed), Choose paper size and orientation
B. print settings: Go thorough the various options and pick them. This is where when you press "save" you select the file oocation and type in the sheet # and name
C. Print options" Choose scaling size (100%), I use margins of device, and the anchor point.
5. After doing this for each layout, choose "save settings and close". Reopen publisher and then you publish from here, or as Duane recently posted directly from publisher.
It's rather tedious setting it up, maybe someone has a shorter way?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Learn and get certified!