Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Help - library

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, can you help me with the library? I want to put in my library new objects and textures like colors or materials for stones, walls, water, carperts etc. but i dont know how. Any help.
THanks in advance
Thanks all of you for the help that you give me in recent questions that i had.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just create a folder on your system and place all the items you want within it. You can divide it up into sub-folders as much as you like for different categories - Objects, Textures, whatever.

Load the folder with Library Manager.

Done.

If you have created materials you can transfer these with Attribute Manager (Options> Element Attributes> Attribute Manager...) and click on the Open button (under right hand panel) to open the file they exist in and append to your new file.

Does this help?
Anonymous
Not applicable
for the objects (chairs, tables etc) i done it.
How i can put textures (if i am saying the correct word). I want to have more potentions in choosing the color of the wood, or the floor, the tiles , carpets etc. I download from archibase some carperts but i cant use it. I save that as picture jpg. i DO SOMETHING WRONG ?
THANKS FOR THE REPPLY