Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

t&r transparent fills on ghost only

Anonymous
Not applicable
in AC10 it was possible to activate the ghost story (now trace & reference) and have it display without fills but have the 'active' story display with fills.

is this possible in AC12?

tia
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Derek:

One way to do this in ArchiCAD 12 is to set up a view with the desired Model View Options for fills, then use this View as the Trace Reference.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David wrote:
One way to do this in ArchiCAD 12 is to set up a view with the desired Model View Options for fills, then use this View as the Trace Reference
nice and simple - thanks. just started using trace, so apologies if this was a silly question
David wrote:
You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.David
will do