Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Materials not showing up when rendered

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
would anyone know why the textures I imported and used on items don't show up when I render the image. Even a wall on which I used an archicad colur "CB Night Sky" comes out white (that wall is not in this image though), but the curtain in this image and the hand bags should have a texture/ fabric which I imported.
3 REPLIES 3
Dwight
Newcomer
This is a common error if you haven't got my "LightWorks in Archicad" book.

When you make a new material and seek to employ it in the LightWorks Rendering Engine you need to do some extra work. If you made the material in the Material dialog, its values must be transferred to the LightWorks Engine by switching to the LightWorks Engine and clicking "Match Internal Engine"

This process moves the image and its settings to the LightWorks Engine that can then be seen in Lightworks renderings.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Dwight,
I am actually reading your book right now, I think I found what you're talking about on p.85, but I can't find that option when I open my material settings. there is no LightWorks shader settings there as ilustrated in your book
Anonymous
Not applicable
FOUND IT !!!!

THANKS !!!