BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Add on profiler not working in AC 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all
Please help me... Profiler cant working in my AC 12...i've already follow the guide to install the add on but it wont working. i download from Archicad Goodies and copy the profiler add on icon to folder AC 12 add ons, and restart my mac.

Cheers

pandji
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
There is really no reason to use this add-on unless you have the START edition. Complex profiles can do everything that you could do with this add-on, unless I'm forgetting something...

No reason to restart your Mac, only to restart ArchiCAD. Look at Options > Add-On Manager and find the Profiler to find where it will appear in your menu structure.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks Karl,in this case i want to create beam and bending it , i usually draw the beam profile first and then draw the arc with spline. why i'm using spline coz with spline can do the smooth 3d beam. i always using profiler to create bending beams...but there is one step again to get the beam, i should save this beams becomes the object. next i can put this object to my roof framing plan.

if you said that the complex profile can do this case please show me the way how to create it.

and thanks for the tips to not should restart the mac after install the add on.

Cheers

Pandji
Learn and get certified!