BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door and Window Builder ???

Anonymous
Not applicable
After and exhaustive search In DWB and in the forums I give up. Is there a way, for the door schedule to list the nominal door panel size as opposed to the entire unit (door panel and jamb). For example if I have a 3'-0"x8'-0" door, the schedule and even the width and height parameter in the door selection settings will list the combined door size and jamb thickness, which is not the correct way to label the door size. Is there a setting similar to the AC12 library door settings to check the "Nominal Size"?

Thanks,
Jim
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone? I know that there are some DWB gurus here that could answer this.

Thanks again,
Jim
Brett Brown
Advocate
Did you email them? Are you using DW Builders own schedule? If so is this what you are after?
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Brett for the reply.

I want to use the Interactive Schedule. But it doesn't matter what schedule I am using, the width and height parameter in the door selection settings will list the combined door size and jamb thickness, not the nominal door panel size.

Jim
Stress Co_
Advisor
I would email CadImage support and ask:
customer.care@cadimagetools.com

Also, they have their own forums:
www.cadimagetools.com/resources/forum.aspx

EDIT:
I'm with you on this..... in the past I've made (dwb) door panels smaller, just so the size would be "right" in the schedule/door marker.
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Learn and get certified!