Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

what is this?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do I get a gap on the wall? It shows on 3d as well, I don't have any hidden items there (on a hidden layer) and this occurs on another project aswell and on more than one floors on this project.
Anyone?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
i guess...... may be video card problem, try upgrade the latest driver

have you tried to draw it again?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, I had this problem.

I thought it was a wall on the floor above, or below - but wasn't.

Eventually I redrew the wall, and the problem went away.

Never found out what caused it.

Keith
Archicad Ver 11 & 12 on Mac OSX 10.4.8
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes, I did try to redraw it. it looks like there is a fill on top but there is nothing. This jpeg might give you an idea of what's happening
Rick Thompson
Expert
You can try and turn on all layers and see if something on an "off" layer is producing it. If so, give that layer a different priority number. I have that happen with foundations a lot because I will have a few variations on the same pln (crawl and basement perhaps). One will interfere with the other unless I assign one a different layer number.
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display
Anonymous
Not applicable
This may be a wild guess but I wonder if it has something to do with the thin wall on the right (or its hidden evil twin) since the gap looks about the same width. Try moving or changing that wall and see if the gap is affected. (This of course would be a bug of some sort.)

Are the walls simple, composite or complex?
Anonymous
Not applicable
It was actually the first thing I should have tried...I turned on all the layers and there was something there...stupid stupid mistake
cheers guys,