Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage add-on good or not

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone,

I looking to buy maybe the designer suite but my interrogation are:

1- does the high canadian price do the job
2- do they offer a good support
3- Can we still use the add-on on futur archicad version
4- Does anyone have bought the product and what is your sastifaction

Thanx
1 REPLY 1
Gerald Hoffman
Booster
Hello Martin,

I do not have the entire Design Suite but have had D&W Builder, Accessory Addon and 3D Profiler for quite awhile. I use D&W Builder all the time and Accessory addon on most projects I do. I found I do not use the Profiler very often and have since added Objective which I think is very good.

I mostly do custom residential design and I think it will depend a little on what kind of work you do as to whether it will be worthwhile to get the Suite.

I have been very satisfied for the most part on support and response to problems and questions. They have even added several features in the window trim to a request of mine.

They are constantly revising the add-ons and have been quite prompt in getting out releases in time for the AC release date or soon after. There is usually a fee for upgrading to the next release of AC but all updates are free.

Hope this helps,
Gerald
"The simplification of anything is always sensational" GKC
AC 25-4013 USA, CadImage Tools
2019 MacBook Pro 16" w/ AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU
OS X 11.6
2.4 Ghz 8 core i9, 64 GB RAM
27" LG 5K Monitor