Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedule with only custom text information...

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need to create a schedule with rows and collums with only custom text on it. Not an interactive schedule... but I didn't know how.. I only could create one first row...
Someone can help me?
Thanks

the red lines shows other fields that I want....
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
ArchiCAD can only schedule things that are in the model. All data, including custom text, is stored inside objects. (All objects, regardless of whatever else they may do, are data containers.)

If you simply want to enter tabular text somewhere, you can either do that as tabbed text with the text tool, or you can do it in Excel, print to PDF, and place the PDF in your layout sheet.

There is also the Cigraph ArchiTabula.

Otherwise, you have to create some dummy objects, one for each row of your table and schedule them...again, because the schedule must extract its data from objects.

Since your example shows "Area", I have to wonder if you really do not want to be scheduling zones? It would not be wise at all to hard-code a number such as an area which can easily be wrong when ArchiCAD can compute it for you.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl..
My doubt was if archicad can deal with information that isn't in the model..
I will make a simple schedule using lines and text...
It's better hehehe

Thanks