Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Wall end lines

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I can't make my floor plan to display some wall end lines, as you see in the attachment, I have a shower walls and a small threshold which I place it as a 10 cms wall and when I joined this threshold with the taller walls, the wall ends are not showing,
thanks!

2.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rucailo,

There're various methods to achieve this:

1. Make sure you have only 1 shower wall and use an emty opening inside, 10 cm above floor
2. Create the 'threshold' with a slab
3. If you really need a lower wall, make sure it's on a different layer with different skin priority in plan view. This way walls don't intersect
4. ...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Instead of a separate little wall, stretch the main wall completely across the bathroom and insert an empty door opening. You will have control over the edge lines and the contour lines, and only one wall to deal with if anything moves.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Peter, you definitely deserve a reward today for most patient and helpful mentor. I'm glad you added a screenshot because my description wasn't clear enough. I meant one can use an empty opening OR a slab OR ...

You rule!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Joeri, The credit should go to you! I speed read your answer and missed the first line . It is clear enough if I actually read the words.

Please consider my image as an accompaniment to your answer no. 1 instead!