Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedules

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a default setting that can be changed to display rows? I used the NCS door and frame schedule, modified the parameters that were not needed. I added the schedule to a view list and then to a layout, howver the schedule only showed so many rows and generated another schedule list, list has 47 doors, 45 were shown and then a new list with the header and the remaining 2 doors rather than in a single list
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Open your schedule and look at the top left.
Anonymous
Not applicable
ArchiJKC -Did that response help you at all? Or did you ever resolve this?
I'm having the same problem. I even regenerated the door schedule using a finish schedule I'd set up that didn't split it into two, and as soon as I turned the "Element Type" to "Door", it takes those last two rows and makes a new schedule.
Anonymous
Not applicable
C luna,

Can you post a screen shot of the scheme settings, and the resulting schedule?

This might give someone a better idea of the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
here are my scheme settings...

is there some setting that I'm missing somewhere?
Anonymous
Not applicable
and this is how it looks (split into 2) when placed on the layout...
Anonymous
Not applicable
The scheme settings are fine.

Try stretching the corner node using the 'restructure table' option on the pet pallette when on the layout. This feature allows you to split any schedule over several columns to fit better on a page.

See attached.

Hope that helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable
so simple
thanks for the speedy assistance!