BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Tracker Problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Using vista 64 OS on both versions of AC 11 and 12, we are experiencing an issue in the 3D window when editing any object, the tracker does not allow us to enter info or tab through the different inputs. When trying to enter the info or tab through the tracker flashes/flickers and resets.

If you type a number and immediately hit enter it will take the change but you have to be very fast or else it resets.

We are only having this problem on the one machine in our office running Vista.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Morgan Livingston
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I experience the exact same thing. I could not figure out why it is happening. I am on Vista 32-bit. What kind of graphics card do you have? I use NVidia GeForce 9500M GS.

It would be a good idea to put you AC version and config info into your signature.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Karl Ottenstein
Mlivingston wrote:
Any ideas?
Don't use Vista.

Sorry, couldn't resist. (No helpful ideas.)

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, if I could get away with not using Vista, I would. Thats why I only have the one machine in the office and have software that won't work with XP(64)

Anyway the graphics card is an Nvidia Quadro fx3700, which is supported for AC12 and works in other machines.

We're using AC11 and 12 on Vista 64 business on an Intel quad core machine with 8 gigs of ram.

The machine is about bare concerning other programs. the only thing I have loaded on it are the microsoft updates, updated drivers, mcafee anti-virus, novell groupwise, novell client and firefox

Morgan
Learn and get certified!