BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

problem accessing saved GDL objects

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am trying to insert custom created GDL windows that i saved earlier but the saved window is not there n the object toolbar. but when i open the open library tool from file libraries and and Object the same window can be accessed.

i don't understand whats the problem and how to fix it. can any1 plz help????????
2 REPLIES 2
rocorona
Booster
Forgive my very basic question, but you are aware of the difference between Objects and Windows? (both, when saving the GSM and when searching the window to place)

--Roberto Corona--
www.archiradar.com
AC18 - ITA full on Win10
matrix:

Are you trying to place the window with the Window Tool or the Object Tool? Is the folder containing the window included with your loaded libraries?

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!