BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Library part was not converted properly (fu - 014)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello .. i have problems with my archicad.. when i change anything in the 3d window every time displays one Warning! box and it says "Library part was not converted properly (fu - 014)" I have 2 choises : 1. Stop and 2.Continue .. i have to type 4-5 times Contunue to display all my objects... Can i turn off these warning or can i fix the broken gsm objects with some program ...

Thank you...
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
limonov:

One thing you can try is to select the problematic library part and go to File > Libraries & Objects > Open Object... This will open the library part, now Save, this will update the library part to the ArchiCAD version you are running. This may solve the problem, you should keep a copy of these parts unaltered just in case.

You should tell us which library parts are giving this message (are they part of the ArchiCAD Library that came with the application, parts you wrote, 3rd party parts?). Also:

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

The warning can be turned off in your work environment settings;

Options... -> Work Environment... -> Imaging and Calculation
limonov wrote:
Can i turn off these warning

Still hope that you find the faulty object(s).

--
Regards, Juha
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
"fu - 014" is most probably the ID of the element so you can use Find & Select to locate in on the Floor Plan.
Then the test is to select it and go to the 3D Window. If the error message comes, that's it.
Then for double checking you can select everything except elements with this ID of "fu - 014" and the erro message should not come.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Learn and get certified!