BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Issue Witn ArchIcad PRINTING

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having used Autocad for many years before switching to Archicad i can't help but notice the Difference in Autocad print and Archicad print output, I observe that, though the texture quality of both softwares are clear and sharp, autocad print is mild and comely. (though on the overall, archicad has more to offer an architect than autocad).
Nevertheless i want to know if anyone has observed the same ?, if the answer is yes, how can archicad print be made to have similar quality?.

Thank you
1 REPLY 1
Djordje
Ace
femi wrote:
Having used Autocad for many years before switching to Archicad i can't help but notice the Difference in Autocad print and Archicad print output, I observe that, though the texture quality of both softwares are clear and sharp, autocad print is mild and comely. (though on the overall, archicad has more to offer an architect than autocad).
Nevertheless i want to know if anyone has observed the same ?, if the answer is yes, how can archicad print be made to have similar quality?.

Thank you
Don't really understand what you mean. Can you post a PDF of each, so that we can also see the difference and discuss?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!