Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Export with reference to Artlantis 2 not working...

Anonymous
Not applicable
I made a few changes in my model in AC11 and then exported to Artlantis 2 with my previous .atl file as reference...but it is completely blank. All the objects I added in Atl are still there as well as the cameras and everything...but nothing from AC...Ive done this before with no problem, and I even followed the exporting to atl tutorial with no change in outcome.
5 REPLIES 5
Robert Fuchs
Booster
Make sure (in your AC model) you didn't move model from the origin that you had the first time you exported. I have had the guys here at the office do that to me several times. If you can save the file without the reference then open it in Art and it shows up then I bet that is what happen.
Robert Fuchs
Miller Bosksus Lack Architects, P.A.
2x2.26GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon w/10 GB RAM
Mac OSX 10.6.4, AC 14 (3004 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
I dont think I moved it....all I did was do an SEO on a few elements...I will try without the reference in case
Anonymous
Not applicable
It does show up without the reference...I just dont see how I moved the model...the origin is the same...is there a way to get it back to where it was??
Karl Ottenstein
There was a bug related to 'with reference' in the exporter at one point. Be sure you have the most current download of the export plugin from the Abvent web site.

It is unnecessary anyway, though. Just export your model from AC, and then from the File menu in Artlantis, load the reference file. See screenshot.

Cheers,
Karl
Picture 1.png
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Perfect...thanks so much!