BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Corner Window

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do I only have the option of an empty corner window? Can't I use the same window as elsewhere in the drawing, and just make them corner windows? AC11.
thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
CONCORDIA_RZ wrote:
Why do I only have the option of an empty corner window? Can't I use the same window as elsewhere in the drawing, and just make them corner windows? AC11.
thanks
Are you using the window tool or the corner window tool?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Corner Window tool. I would like to use a 4' x 4" fixed window with 4' x 2' operable transom as a corner window. the corner conditions vary, but all are 90 degrees or less. When i select the corner window tool, i cant seem to manipulate the window other than the color of the fill. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ztaskai
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
What library are you using? I guess, you don't have any Corner Window compatible windows in your active library. I don't remember any issue which would keep you from using a proper CW object in the CW tool.

Regs,
Zsolt
Zsolt Táskai
ArchiCAD Development - GDL Team
AC13, AC14 and upwards...
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm using the standard AC11 Library. Is there anywhere i can dowload a more extensive corner window library?
Learn and get certified!