BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Zone Categories

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been working in AC 12.

I have updated my zone categories through the attribute manager , changed the stamp "order" everything set to "none" apart from area , as I want to show nothing else.I saved the changes , chosen the modified zone category and when applied ,it listed all the different "orders" (floor finish etc) again , so I had to set it individually .Basically the updates I made to the stamp of the area category in the attribute manager , doesn't seem to be reflected when applied. Is there a way to resolve this?
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Try to modify the default settings for those Zones in the Zone Categories Dialog.
Also, you may want to select all Zones using a certain Zone Category, assign to all of them another Zone Category and then assign them the original Zone Category again.
The reason for this is your Zones are already placed and the states of the various parameters are set for each Zone instance. It reads the default parameter states only when you assign to it a different Zone Category. So this is how it will work.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Koszi Laci
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Szívesen. (You are welcome).
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD