Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Another New Model View Option

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think there should be a model view option that would give you the option of showing or not showing mesh contours.
4 REPLIES 4
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
What would be the benefit of this? Couldn't you just turn the Layer with the Mesh off for the desired view?
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Alot of times my mesh outline is my Property Line, or I would still want to see the edge of the mesh in section or elevation, like the top of it behind a building but not all the contour lines cluttering up drawings.
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Jesikuh123 wrote:
...or I would still want to see the edge of the mesh in section or elevation, like the top of it behind a building but not all the contour lines cluttering up drawings.
OK, I can see the value in that (we currently trace the Mesh contour we want to see in S/E and turn the Mesh off). In plan, we place the property line as a separate element.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Barry Kelly
Jesikuh123 wrote:
I think there should be a model view option that would give you the option of showing or not showing mesh contours.
And/or the ability to set their colour independent to the perimeter just as you can for the ridges.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11