BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Internal 3D Engine only displaying wire frame

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I am having an issue with our ArchiCAD model. I was able to use the internal engine to produce sketchup like 3d images for quick review and sketching over. However, recently i tried to use the IE render all it will display is a quasi wire frame mode. I have attached a screen shot to help see my issue.

I should also add that the issue is only in perspective mode, it works fine in axon

Any Help is appreciated
Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
In 3D Settings you have options under Infernal Engine for Wireframe OR Hidden Line. Is that what you're after?
Thomas Holm
Booster
Or check the Layer settings, some layers might be set to only display wireframe.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the advice, but i have tried switching between wire frame, hidden, and shaded; so i know it is not that simple. ( I wish it was)

All the layers are set to be solid. The weird thing is that i can go to a 3d view that was previously saved with shaded internal engine settings and it displays ok, but i cannot create a new view. My work around at this point is to open an old 3d view and move the camera and save the view. But it seams at this point that it is just a bug in the file.

Thanks for the help guys.
Learn and get certified!