BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

extrange behavior on archicad wall settings tool bar

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi , i have been experimenting something rare in archicad 11, when i select a wall ( with arrow tool ) , some times the wall settings menu tool bar it doesnt appears on top display , when i select the wall on any of his vertices or intersections the wall settings menu appears on the display and let me edit the wall , but if i select the wall on any of their edges ,the wall settings menu it doesnt appears on display , hopefully somebody help me to clarify this

thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
3djunior wrote:
Hi , i have been experimenting something rare in archicad 11, when i select a wall ( with arrow tool ) , some times the wall settings menu tool bar it doesnt appears on top display , when i select the wall on any of his vertices or intersections the wall settings menu appears on the display and let me edit the wall , but if i select the wall on any of their edges ,the wall settings menu it doesnt appears on display , hopefully somebody help me to clarify this

thanks
i have to mention , this behavior , begins afther i activate the maxwell render option on archicad 11 , afther a long time this rendering engine had been disabled , a dont know if this situation could be a cause of this problem functionality
Barry Kelly
3djunior wrote:

thanks
Sounds like it might be related to something that was mentioned here.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=128826&highlight=trace#128826

Try turning off your trace reference.
Don't just turn off the trace dialogue window, you have to turn of the actual trace reference.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Barry , yes it sound same like me problem , ill try to do what you mention here , and hopefully the problem has gone, because as somebody said here it is imposible to work on this circumstances

thanks

Learn and get certified!