Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door and Window Schedule Layout

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to modify the Door and Window Schedule Layout. But I am having a difficult time selecting texts I've placed on the layout sheet. I can only select all the drawings at once on the layout sheet, but if I wanted to select each individual item, it's not working.

Has anyone encountered this situation? I thought I came across it before, but the issue was always solved when I zoomed "fit in window", but it's not working this time around.

Thanks,

Matt
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Also, another question I have is in the layout window. How come some layouts have three background layout shadow? I can't figure out how some layout sheets are one on it's own, while others have three shadow backgrounds behind it.

Anyone know why and for what reason?
Anonymous
Not applicable
haha.. nevermind....
Anonymous
Not applicable
sorry, i'm not posting to answer your questions but rather have a question myself regarding the door and window schedules.

how can i exclude openings (empty doors or windows) from the list?

i tried filtering but you can't seem to use text content say, doors that contain 'empty' in its ID or whatever.
Karl Ottenstein
greenfin wrote:
how can i exclude openings (empty doors or windows) from the list?

i tried filtering but you can't seem to use text content say, doors that contain 'empty' in its ID or whatever.
Yes, that's exactly how your filter out things that you want excluded. Assign a unique ID, or ID prefix, etc., and filter for everything that does not match that.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB