Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door Numbering

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have created a door schedule in AC 11 but door numbering is not sequential and ID numbers are listed randomly.I would be grateful for any suggestions to correct this.
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Post a screen shot that shows the content of all the panels in the Scheme Settings Dialog for that Door schedule.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is the screen shot of my settings for the door schedule
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I am writing this down because I just realized this (especially method 2 below) and it may prove useful for others, too.

The little upward or downward pointing arrow in each field to be scheduled shows that the given field will be taken into consideration when sorting. There are three states for it: ascending, descending or none.
You have two choices:
1. Move the ID field to the topmost position so it will be the first to be considered in sorting (you might want to change the icon state by clicking it from descending to ascending.
2. Set the state of this button for all fields preceding the ID field to NONE (button not showing anything. That way no fields listed prior to the ID field will be taken into consideration when sorting and the ID field will be the first one to be taken into consideration.
See attached image. It illustrates the 2nd case.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
It works! many thanks as it was needed fora meeting on monday