BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

2 Questions: Storey Levels & W Ribbon 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Storey Levels: Does anybody have a work around to prevent the clash of storey names/levels as in this examples?

W Ribbon 12: Why are the sides of the window missing? I'm sure i've solved this issue before, but for the life of me I can't think of how I did.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mike
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
iv wanted this for ages.. at least have the auto text movable or something.. iv got to the point where either its 1.2mm high and the guys on site have a cry about it being to small or i just remove it and add my own. which i don’t like cos it leaves room for error if we make changes down the track.
Anonymous
Not applicable
GeNOS, they are the exact issues I am having.......

Anybody have anything for this problem???
Anonymous
Not applicable
the window issue was solved by setting the window in from the outside edge of the wall. Because the wall and window frame were the same material, they were blending into one.

Mike
Mark Wallace
Enthusiast
GS needs to 'add' a feature in the 'Section Marker tool' dialogue similar to what is already under 'Show Grid Elements' subheading where there is a check box labeled; 'Auto stagger grid markers if they overlap.'

It might be called; 'Auto stagger story markers in Section if they overlap.'

It would make sense to include it within the 'Story Levels' portion of the Marker tool in conjunction with selecting or loading a story marker.

Also a long standing wish.

Mark

ArchiCAD 12 2523 USA Full + 11, 10, 9 & 7, Mac G5 Dual 2.3 Ghz, 1.5 Gb OSX.4.11, HP T1100, Epson R1800

Mark R. Wallace AIA
Mark R. Wallace AIA
---------------------------------------

MacBook 2.53 Ghz, Intel Core i5, 8 Gb,
Mac OSX (Sierra 10.12.6,
ArchiCAD 22 USA Full, +21, & 20.
Learn and get certified!