Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

door panel vision 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm using the vision 1 door panel on a 9' tall door. There is a parameter for adjusting the window height (nominal 5') but the window appears to be about 7'. I've tried changing it but the results are always the same. Any suggestions?
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Sharon:

I took a look at door D1 12 with the Vision 1 door panel, and did not see any parameter for changing the window height. The height appears to be a fixed distance from the top of the door. You may need to create a Custom Door Panel to get the result you want. For more more information with images, go to Help > ArchiCAD Help, when your browser opens click on the "Search" tab, and input "Custom Component" in the search box.

Also, you should add your ArchiCAD version to your signature, it is helpful particularly with library parts.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you David,

Under Door Panel there is a "window sill height" variable preset at 5" which can be changed but does not affect the height when changed.

I'll try the custom door as you suggested.