Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Room Data Sheets from IS or List Schedules

Anonymous
Not applicable
We have been using IS schedules quite extensively in our office for QA and internal management of our CAD projects. One of the things we want to attempt is a schedule that will produce what we call a Room Data Sheet. This has a variety of information consolidated onto a single document. For instance, we want to show all the room contents ( Objects ) and also extract standard zone parameters for size, finishes and other additional parameters built into our in-house zone stamp.

All the graphical list templates and to a certain degree the IS schedules, will deal with information sourced from the default parameter sets quite well but work poorly if you want to create a consolidated data set of a number of elements with additional parameters. By way of example, I can get a list of objects to include the Zone Name and Zone Number in the IS schedule but when I add an Additional Parameter this will not schedule. It's possibly even worse in the Graphical Schedules as these seem to work on very defined sets for components, elements and zones.

My question is this is it possible within Archicad to produce a single schedule with multiple data types?

As we run Macs the ODBC driver won't work for us so an external solution, although possible, isn't practical for documentation management. Can anyone point me in the right direction or is this just not possible
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I just posted a similar question. I am trying to create a room schedule for furniture. The Zones and the Objects seem to be tempormental w/ one another. some zones show up w/ accurate furniture while others don't. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks