Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Interface language packs

Anonymous
Not applicable
English language pack for AC 12
Is there a way to get english AC 12 from existing russian?
4 REPLIES 4
Thomas Holm
Booster
1) There's no need to make a poll just to post a question.

2) Answer: If you have a legit Wibu key that works with the Russian version, you'll be able to install and run the INT version as well.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for kind response. Sorry, but I'm new here. The russian version of AC12 is fine itself. But after I've installed Cadimage Tools - language error messages are killing me... So I decided to make my Archi english. Is it possible to do that without uninstalling my russian version, just via some language pack, MUI?
Thanx in advance, Ashot.
Karl Ottenstein
Zodchy wrote:
Is it possible to do that without uninstalling my russian version, just via some language pack, MUI?
I think your wish is a legitimate one. Each localized ArchiCAD version is hard-coded with the local language. So, unlike many other programs, you cannot simply select a different interface language. You must install another copy of ArchiCAD to get the additional language(s).

The language conflict with the RUS version should be reported to Cadimage for them to fix. But, as Thomas said, you'll want to download a copy of the INT version to get an English version that would not conflict until they fix things.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
It's very kind of you all for support. I'll try to get the INT version of Archi.