Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Display order in a Module

Anonymous
Not applicable
It would be nice to be able to adjust the display order of individual items of a module once it has been inserted into a project. This would be most helpful when creating a section or elevation of a module as the default display order is not always what is desired
3 REPLIES 3
Thomas Holm
Booster
Easy. Open module in separate instance of Archicad, edit, save, re-load and done.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried adjusting the display order of the module in the module file, which does work for anything in plan but once you go into an elevation or section of the module it appears to me to be going back to the default display order
Thomas Holm
Booster
thom_rees wrote:
I have tried adjusting the display order of the module in the module file, which does work for anything in plan but once you go into an elevation or section of the module it appears to me to be going back to the default display order
Display order is stored in each view. You have to set it like you want it and use the Navigator to save the view, or reset it with the "Get current window's settings" button.
Read more in Archicad Help menu.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1