Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Fills vs PDF

Anonymous
Not applicable
Posted this a little while ago but it disappeared down the chain of messages.... Any inputs welcomed!!

------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question regarding the creation of PDF's vs fill display. I set the display option at

When I create the PDF's, the floor plan fills (floor tiles, stone finish at lanai, etc..) all display correctly, but the wall fills are created in Bitmap mode in the PDF. For wall fills, I am using the basic 25, 50 and 75% fills. I also have some of those same fills that are used in the title block directly in PM, and they also behave that way.

In Plotmaker's 'Display Options / Options for display & Outputs' I set at "Vectorial" before I create the PDF's. I have tried the other options and they seem worse creating solid fills in most places.

How can I get all the fills to display/print correctly in the PDF?? Would love for one of those nice smooth grey tone/percentage fill like they should...

Obviously, from the wording of my message, many will probably detect that I am working in AC9 and PM 9 where I have to work on an older on-going project.

Any inputs greatly appreciated!

Aloha,

PB
0 REPLIES 0