Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

This ticks me off so much.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't increase the speed in walkthrough, only decrease it. Now I accidentally decreased it and I walk way to slow to be productive. How do I fix it? The + sign doesn't work, I don't know why.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Comma and fullstop should also work.

Has this problem only just started to occur, or has it always been like it? If it's only just stopped working, a restart of ArchiCAD (or even the system) may get it working again.

Interestingly, the speed controls are not mentioned in the keyboard shortcuts, so they are probably hardcoded and not user editable at all.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Peter wrote:
Comma and fullstop should also work.

Has this problem only just started to occur, or has it always been like it? If it's only just stopped working, a restart of ArchiCAD (or even the system) may get it working again.

Interestingly, the speed controls are not mentioned in the keyboard shortcuts, so they are probably hardcoded and not user editable at all.
Thanks ALOT. The comma and period does work to control speed.
RandyC
Advocate
Since using Virtual Building Explorer , I now would love a way to fast fly in Archicad , Archicad now seems so slow.
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
Anonymous
Not applicable
RandyC wrote:
Since using Virtual Building Explorer , I now would love a way to fast fly in Archicad , Archicad now seems so slow
Press the 'plus' (or 'fullstop') button several times to increase speed when navigating! If anything, the OpenGL window in ArchiCAD should technically be faster as there is no fancy lighting or shadows being generated.
RandyC
Advocate
After all these years , I never knew that .
Thanks , Peter
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9