Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Show some of your Renderings

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought it would be a fun idea to show some renderings of homes you've designed in Archicad, kind of like a little portfolio or show and tell.

So I'll start with a few:

361 REPLIES 361
Fran_ois Chatelain
Contributor
Well Adam,
dig a bit in the current topic, you might find a few...
Cheers
Francois
François Chatelain
Worldwide Digital Imaging
Formerly posting as RanXerox
"A little bump will help blur your reflections"
Robert Fuchs
Booster
We don't do many houses but here is one I did back in 2007.
Rendered with Artlantis R I believe.
Robert Fuchs
Miller Bosksus Lack Architects, P.A.
2x2.26GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon w/10 GB RAM
Mac OSX 10.6.4, AC 14 (3004 USA Full)
Robert Fuchs
Booster
One more view.
ACCamera_4.jpg
Robert Fuchs
Miller Bosksus Lack Architects, P.A.
2x2.26GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon w/10 GB RAM
Mac OSX 10.6.4, AC 14 (3004 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
All ArchiCAD 10 with some Photoshop
all clickable to see at higher resolutions and more of them

[/img]
Anonymous
Not applicable
Adon, these are looking great - I particularly like the first image
congrats
Dwight
Newcomer
Adon:

These illustrations are delightful. You have exploited typical Lightworks liabilities [eyeball sucking greyness and bad, fuzzy shadows] and elevated them to a new illustration style! Photoshop saves the day, eh?

I find myself revisiting the interior view [and your other Flickr pages - I am Orbularity, there].

Congratulations.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dwight wrote:
Adon:

These illustrations are delightful. You have exploited typical Lightworks liabilities [eyeball sucking greyness and bad, fuzzy shadows] and elevated them to a new illustration style! Photoshop saves the day, eh?

I find myself revisiting the interior view [and your other Flickr pages - I am Orbularity, there].

Congratulations.
Thanks, that means alot, i only started doing this in 2007 and your book re-instilled my faith in archiCAD, it defiantly catalyzed my interest.
Thanks, and full credit to you. I see your also a fellow photographer. the two skills fit really well together in my opinion.

Thanks Again
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rendering a North elevation is always tricky (LITTLE DIRECT SUN) but I was happy with this one where the sun creeps over the wall to illuminate the new extension...

This one's straight from LightWorks
Anonymous
Not applicable
how do you get 3d details to look that good (adon) ??
mine are just basic line work and solid colour.. i cant find any settings where i can get it to be a rendered image