Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

3D photo rendering

Anonymous
Not applicable
please help me out with the rendering. Somehow the rendering always render half way as the picture show below. Could you tell me what mistakes that I made? Thank you so much for your help
5 REPLIES 5
Dwight
Newcomer
Check under "PhotoRendering Settings" in the "Partial Rendering" dialog to establish whether you are inadvertently instructing ArchiCAD to render a set range of pixel lines - less than a whole image.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dwight:
I check my "Partial Rendering". here is my setting. I set whole image. Could you help me to check where is the mistakes that I made? Thank you so much for your help.
question.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
I try to render apattern in the library. I work on the pattern in the photoshop and save as jpg file. After I add in the library, the rendering is so bad. Please check the picture below. The image has been cut in half. How to make the image render correct?
question.jpg
Dwight
Newcomer
This is a good problem.

Close and rebuild the 3D window. It should resize the image. Try a rendering that matches the 3D window exactly since sometimes adjusting the zoom fails to make it through to the rendering stage.

Otherwise I am stumped.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much. I was a little freak out to turn off and open few times. Now it finally work.