BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Citrix & SharePoint

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does someone know if I could use ArchiCAD 8.1 or 9 with Citrix and/or SharePoint. My office start to use this applications and we think is useless for AC and PM.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
The use of ArchiCAD via an ASP set-up is a very rare thing indeed. When I first started looking into this I was told the only instances of this kind of set-up were in Sweden.

I was then surprised to learn that I had a client using ArchiCAD this way. They started with version 6.5 and that worked fine in the Citrix environment. Thigs went differently when they upgraded to 8.1.

You should confirm the following with your ArchiCAD support provider, but I believe this does work natively in ArchiCAD 9. I have a client using ArchiCAD 8.1 licenses distributed via an ASP using Citrix. We had to arrange for a special key from Graphisoft, but I recall being told that the customization wouldn't be necessary with 9.

If you have any questions e-mail me via PM
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Aaron, I will give this information to our technical support guy and see. We are moving to AC 9 in a couple of weeks, after that I will contact you.

Thanks again.
Learn and get certified!