BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

DWF is dashed

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone explain why plotmaker output to DWF makes all the line work dashed in the model view (as against the sheet)
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having the same problem Maurice
Did you resolve the problem?

Regards

Lyle
Anonymous
Not applicable
Maurice wrote:
Can anyone explain why plotmaker output to DWF makes all the line work dashed in the model view (as against the sheet)
Has anybody experienced this phenomena and found a work around?
Lyle
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
Guys,
ArchiCAD version and platform would help a lot.

Cheers.
Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Ben
Archicad & Plotmaker 9
WinXp Sp2
P4 2.8 1 gig ram radeon 9200 128meg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Same specs as Lyle.

No I haven't resolved the problem and it occurs on both versions of archicad/ plotmaker - 8 and 9
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
Fellas,
I have tried to reproduce your problem, but I can't. I have published out 2 different projects and every thing is fine.

May be a little more detail explanation of how you are publishing them out might help.

Cheers.
Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com
__archiben
Booster
also would help to know the name of the linetype that you are having problems with? is it a 'scale sensitive' line? did you make it yourself or is it built in?

i experienced a lot of problems with DWF in archiCAD 8 to the point i gave up using the DWF format entirely. most of those issues persisted in 8.1 as well. but whilst beta testing 9 i made a point of checking it out again and found that most of my problems were no longer evident, and the few bugs i did find with it were fixed (as far as i recall).

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Djordje
Ace
Of course, posting a screenshot of your settings for DWF publishing would help even more!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
Of course, posting a screenshot of your settings for DWF publishing would help even more!
Hi Djordge
I am not sure where to find these settings other than those available when you apply the publish command. these settings do not appear to address the problem
Thanks for your reply
regards
Learn and get certified!