Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD East ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

Several french user (using PC) trying to connect to the ArchiCAD East blog had report an alert about trojan horse virus.

Some fresh news about this site ?
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous
Not applicable
My anti-virus also popped up when I went to this site back in the middle of February. I sent an email to support at ardent-inc dot com who seem to look after the site, but didn't receive a reply.

Funnily enough, I didn't feel like going back again to check if it had been fixed. Clearly it hasn't.

Andyro who occasionally posts on ArchiCAD-talk has a link to the site in his signature. I'll send him an PM now.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, me too. My antivirus block trojan in iframe window.
Andy Thomson
Advisor
Thanks for the head's up. Ardent is no longer supporting the site, and I haven't had any time to contribute to it. I have pulled the site for the moment, and may re-post content to my own site in the coming weeks, as well as add a bunch of new stuff for AC13. Sorry for any trouble the site may have caused, it's been collecting weeds from disuse.
Andy Thomson, M.Arch, OAA, MRAIC
Director
Thomson Architecture, Inc.
Instructor/Lecturer, Toronto Metropolitan University Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science
AC26/iMacPro/MPB Silicon M2Pro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank's for sharing a so good stuff Andy.
Andy Thomson
Advisor
Just a question - I didn't really think anyone was still looking at the site or using any of the stuff - is tehre anything that has been of particular benefit - that I should focus on updating? Such as electrigon? Or the ACE library? If I invest new time into maintaining these projects, I'd rather focus on updating one or two of the more useful ones... thoughts?
Andy Thomson, M.Arch, OAA, MRAIC
Director
Thomson Architecture, Inc.
Instructor/Lecturer, Toronto Metropolitan University Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science
AC26/iMacPro/MPB Silicon M2Pro
Anonymous
Not applicable
On this side of Atlantic, some real Users of ACE Library.

I will ask others known users to report real use.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

Your ACE "Global" Library was the principal answer.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there any way to load the ACE library in AC faster? It takes some time to load it completely. It is fantastic though.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Andy to be back in your site here