Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

error whith composite wall

Anonymous
Not applicable
when i make a composite wall and set a window on it, it send a error like (Pen number is less than 1 or greater than 255
at line 865 in the 2D script of file TurnPlaster.gsm.) can anyone help me about it?
thanks
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
SORANO:

The same error message w/ the same part was mentioned in this thread, but no solution was posted:
Pen error message - Pen color less than 1 but greater than..

You might need to post more specific information about the library parts and their settings to get useful advice, when I searched the US ArchiCAD Library I could not find this part.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
T_Morse
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
The cause of this issue could be due to a wrong or missing pen reference. A common cause for a missing pen reference is when you bring an older pen set into a newer version of ArchiCAD. For instance in ArchiCAD 9 international version pen 19 was white and in ArchiCAD 11 it is Pink. To resolve this issue you can try going into the Window Selection settings - > Parameters - > 2D representation - > Then look for "Fill Set" and make sure its set to on. Then double check that all your pens are referencing a working pen color.
Tim Morse
Support Engineer
Graphisoft North America