Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage Door & Window Builder 12.1

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are running archicad 12 and cadimage door and window builder 12.1.
when creating a new window, and placing it in a wall, all is fine.
But when you come to edit the window and call up the window selection settings box again, we find that the editing options for frame, glazing, trims, in fact all of them are now gone, and we are presented with a blank windowBuilder Setting window.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

we are running intel macs and G5's

Picture 2.png
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Emmm... It seems there might be a step missing in seting up Door and Window Builder. Can you please contact Cadimage directly?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Did that a while ago, no luck yet, because as usual with these things, they must be able to replicate the problem at their end, otherwise its not an issue
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
that looks like a permission error on your 'Cadimage Libraries' folder. check that your user has full(read and write) access to it and all subfiles/folders.
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200
Anonymous
Not applicable
No issue with permissions.
Cadimage have acknowledged that it is a bug, and should be sorted in the next hotfix
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm hoping there has been a solution to this as this is an old topic, but I also have this problem with only my sliding windows? All my normal awning windows have no issue, this also prevents my sliding windows image [3d preview] to show up in my door schedule?

Archicad 12 nz cadimage