Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Codebook n- Community Experience

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone on this Forum having experience with Codebook and ArchiCAD12 care to to comment about its usefulness and how it may facilitate dataflow? Their website indicates that it works with ArchiCAD12 as of January 2009.
3 REPLIES 3
Simon Gilbert
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
The add-on software for data transfer from ArchiCAD to CodeBook was developed during 2008 and beta testing was arranged to start in early 2009. The downturn in the economy meant that it became no longer possible to use the identified project for beta testing. For the past months we have been waiting for the economy to recovery and a project to emerge which could be used for this important testing - the lack of a suitable project is still delaying release of the add-on.
Anonymous
Not applicable
The add-on has not been released yet, so it's not really a product, correct? Thank you for that critically important information. Somewhere, perhaps from their site, I got the clear impression that this was something I could purchase.

There must be other medical center / clinic / hospital projects to exercise it with.

Maybe after a webex with Codebook this afternoon we can determine how to go about finding a suitable project for exercise and testing. Unfortunately, I hadn't heard of anyone looking for such a project until now. There is substantial medical planning, design, and construction in the works all over the U.S. now.

Didrik
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been doing quite a bit of hospital work lately. I'm wrapping up the coordination of a 450,000 sf hospital right now. Perhaps I can help.

Of course California has a whole added layer of code requirements due to the seismic standards.