Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

detai marker

Anonymous
Not applicable
how I can remove the blake LINE i dont find any thing in ctrl + t
?
thank you

ddd.jpg
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
in detail selection settings - marker there is the windows withs Marker Geometry. select the Marker Polygon and select None. in lyout you will not see any line
Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
that dose not work that remove the the blue line I wont to remove the black one and I can reshape the black line but I cant change the color of its?

thank you
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tne black line presetn the detail place limit. the black line is not presenting in layout it just information line, i thing is not possible to remove.
best regards
Anonymous
Not applicable
other way to make the detail. in this way you will not create the detail view, but will not have any line.
see picture
detail2.jpg
Djordje
Ace
nourqueen85 wrote:
hi
that dose not work that remove the the blue line I wont to remove the black one and I can reshape the black line but I cant change the color of its?

thank you
The black line is showing the extents of the detail. It does not print or show in the layouts. It is only showing which part of your plan, section or elevation is included in the detail.

Do not worry about its colour ... why is its colour important anyway?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
nourqueen85:

The visibility of the line is controlled via On-Screen Display Options > Marker Range. Its color (and line type) is set via Preferences > Miscellaneous > Line Type and Pen of Marker Elements' on-screen-only parts.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14